And I’m not going to lie: Adina & Mark’s wedding reception was one of the most refreshing dance floor sets I have DJ’d in a while. I enjoyed myself immensely as we flipped through everything 80s: from Pop to Rock to New Wave, and everything in between. And their guests loved it – most were Adina & Mark’s friends – and the objective was simple: give everyone the perfect date night out, sans the kids.
The formalities were light, but the two introduction presentations we featured were pretty awesome. First, Adina made her entrance for the Celtic-inspired ceremony with a live bagpiper playing; and before their Grand Entrance, a special montage video played before Mark & Adina were introduced to the group on cue. From there, it was simply eat, drink and dance the night away at Laurel Creek Manor in Sumner, Washington.
Mark & Adina, thank you for having me as a part of your wedding celebration team. It was a pleasure to serve you, and even more so, a pleasure to play a refreshing mix of 80s music for your family and friends. Thank you and all the best to you both!
Prelude: Light Classical Music
- Adina’s Processional: Live Bagpiper
- Recessional: Live Bagpiper
Cocktail Hour: Country, Top 40, 80s Rock
Dinner: Country, Top 40, 80s Rock
- Grand Entrance (Adina & Mark): Guns ‘N’ Roses – “Paradise City”
- First Dance: Eric Church – “Love Your Love The Most”
- Cake Cutting: DJ’s Choice
- Garter Toss: Movie Theme – “Mission Impossible Theme”
- Bouquet Toss: Pat Benatar – “Hit Me With Your Best Shot”
- Last Dance: Micheal Jackson – “Beat It”
Dancing: 1980s, Top 40, Country
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.