For my second event of the 2021 wedding tour, I made the trek to Leavenworth, Washington, for Amber & Jason’s wedding at Brown Family Homestead. From the stunning hillside ceremony setting – and Amber’s amazing surprise voice-over message for her Processional – to an intimate reception full of laughter, smiles, tears of joy, and dancing, I cannot say enough good things about Amber, Jason, and their family and friends.
It’s good to be back. It’s good to be on a microphone again. It’s good to be rocking a dance floor again. It’s good to be eating a late-night dinner in a hotel room again.
Amber & Jason, it has been a sincere pleasure working with you! I wish you all the best as you move to – and start your new lives as husband and wife in – Sweet Home Alabama!
Amber & Jason’s Five-Star Review
If you are wedding planning; you want Tony on your team. My husband and I planned a Washington wedding from Alaska during the COVID nightmare. Most of the communications with Tony were done via webcam since we weren’t able to go back and forth to Washington. Tony was very responsive to everything and not only had plenty of ideas but he has the best ideas. If you pick him you unlock a world of possibilities for your ceremony and reception. Prior to having him I just thought I would pick a few songs, play the wedding quiz game and call it good. I was so wrong. Once I got to see his presentation ideas I knew we were in the best hands. There were multiple parts of our wedding that the guest had never seen before and moved them to tears, laughter, and the best party opener after a year of masks and social distancing. He knows the right way to do everything in his lane and he pretty much becomes your day-of-coordinator or their huge helper. He helped us with our floor plan and he always kept us informed on what was going to happen next. It felt like the wedding was a production. A Grammy-winning production at that.
The moment I realized we had made the best decision for our wedding by hiring Tony was as I was getting ready the day of. It was about three hours before the wedding and I was getting my hair done and just mentioned to my wedding party “Oh crap I hope Tony is able to set up and doesn’t get lost or anything.” My maid of honor said, “Umm… he’s been here for a while and I am pretty sure he is all set up.” He adds absolutely zero stress on the day of the wedding! Tony is very professional and his ultimate goal is to be there for you and your partner as well as keeping everyone involved and to have everyone leave at night saying “That DJ is my new best friend.” I had so many comments after the wedding saying it was the best wedding they had been to. My Grandma and my friends are still commenting on how great Tony was. I can’t say it enough: Pick Tony as your DJ and you will not regret it!
Prelude: Vitamin String Quartet Selections, Love Songs
- Seating of the Family, Wedding Party Processional: Vitamin String Quartet – “Tennessee Whiskey”
- Amber’s Processional: Vitamin String Quartet – “A Thousand Years, Pt 2”
- Recessional: LMFAO – “Shots” into DJ Khalid – “All I Do Is Win”
Cocktail Hour: Vitamin String Quartet, Country, Indie, Chill
Dinner: Country & Indie
- Grand Entrance (Amber & Jason): The Disney Movie Intro
- Wedding Party Introductions:
- First Dance: Ruelle – “I Get To Love You”
- Father/Bride Dance: Abby Anderson – “Daddy”
- Mother/Groom Dance: Trace Adkins – “Then They Do (With String Intro)”
- Longest Married Couple Dance: Leon Bridges – “Beyond” & Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life”
- Cake Cutting: Rick Hale feat. Breea Guttery – “Fly Me To the Moon / Lucky (Mash-Up)”
- Bouquet Toss: Vitamin String Quartet – “Meant To Be”
- Garter Toss (Invite): TR Guys – “Pink Panther (Trap Remix)”
- Garter Toss (Removal): Vitamin String Quartet – “WAP”
- Garter Toss (Toss): Eminem – “Lose Yourself”
- Last Dance: Luke Combs – “Beautiful Crazy”
- Hugs & Goodbyes: The Band – “The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down (Concert Version)”
Dancing: Motown, Oldies, Classic Rock & Roll, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s, Country