Perfect and fun. Those are the two words I would use to describe Brett & Heather, as well as their wedding at the Meridian Valley Country Club in Kent, Washington. From a production and presentation standpoint, Heather & Brett really dove into my planning binder and selected some really cool ideas that perfectly complimented the vision of their reception. Some of my favorites:
- Video Montages for their Grand Entrance, First Dance, and Parent Dances
- Wedding Party One-Liners
- Top 10 Reasons Brett & Heather Are Perfect for Each Other
- The Garter Has Balls
- Toaster Introduction Theme Songs
Every song Heather & Brett selected was spot on; it was the perfect example of picking songs they liked and then building the presentation of the formality around their selection. From Ceremony to Last Dance – Semisonic’s “Closing Time” was the perfect choice for these two as they met at the bar Brett was working at – each song fit perfectly for the moment.
A special shout out to Jordan at MVCC; you were awesome to work with. Thank you for your hospitality and assistance in making the production flawless. And don’t get me started on their photo booth photos – they killed it in the booth provided by The Puget Sound Photo Booth Company!
Brett & Heather, I wish you all the best. You two are simply perfect for each other; it’s going to be so much fun watching you two grow old together!
Brett & Heather’s Five-Star Review
Tony, you were great and so organized which made our wedding perfect from beginning to end! Thank you!
Prelude: Soft Contemporary
- Brett, Officiant: Harold Faltermeyer – “Top Gun Anthem”
- Family, Wedding Party: Bill Medley & Jennifer Warns – “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life”
- Heather’s Procession: APM Wedding Classics – “Bridal Chorus”
- Recessional: Kool & The Gang – “Celebration”
Cocktail Hour: Upbeat Love Songs
Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): Club Nouveau – “Lean On Me”
Dinner: DJ’s Choice
- First Dance: Bruno Mars – “Just The Way You Are”
- Father-Daughter Dance: Tim McGraw – “My Little Girl”
- Mother-Son Dance: No Limitz – “The Man You Have Become”
- Family Dance: Sister Sledge – “We Are Family”
- Bouquet Toss (Invite): Iggy Azalea – “Fancy”
- Cake Cutting: Al Green – “Let’s Stay Together”
- Bouquet Toss (Invite): Roy Orbison – “Oh, Pretty Woman”
- Bouquet Toss (Toss): Carly Rae Jepsen – “Call Me Maybe”
- Garter Toss (Invite): George Thorogood – “Bad To The Bone”
- Garter Toss (Toss): Henry Mancini – “Pink Panther Theme”
- Garter Toss (Toss): TV Themes – “NFL on FOX Theme”
- Last Dance: Semisonic- “Closing Time”
Dancing: Big Band & Swing, Oldies, Disco, 2000s, Top 40, Electronic Dance Music, Hip-Hop, Alternative & Modern Rock, Funk
Photos Courtesy: Martis Photography
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.