I’ve known Andrea and Bryan since our glory days at Sumner High School. And from the moment Andrea asked me if I would DJ her 4th of July wedding, I knew two things. One, the answer was “YES!” and two, I needed to challenge myself to help her and Bryan create the best wedding reception any of their 250+ guests have ever been to. The kind of reception where at the end, everyone just wants to keep dancing in hopes that the night never ends. That’s what Andrea & Bryan wanted, and damnit, that’s what they deserved.
If the hug that I got at the end of the night from the new Mr. and Mrs. Marquez was any indication, a great time was had by all.
Congratulations Bryan & Andrea! Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding celebration. It was the best night, ever. You have amazing friends, wonderful families, and it was an honor to serve you.
Prelude: Acoustic Guitar
- Family: Boyce Avenue – “Wanted”
- Wedding Party: Ed Sheeran – “Tenerife Sea”
- Andrea’s Procession: James Morrison – “You Make It Real”
- Recessional: Stevie Wonder – “Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)”
Cocktail Hour: Singer/Songwriter, Reggae
Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): Flo Rida – “Good Feeling”
Grand Entrance (Bryan & Andrea): The Verve – “Bittersweet Symphony”
- First Dance: George Strait – “I Cross My Heart”
- Father-Bride Dance: The Beatles – “In My Life”
- Mother-Groom Dance: Celine Dion – “Because You Loved Me”
- Bouquet Toss (Invite): Beyonce – “Run The World (Girls)”
- Bouquet Toss (Toss): Beyonce – “Single Ladies”
- Garter Toss (Invite & Removal): Michael Jackson – “The Way You Make Me Feel”
- Garter Toss (Toss): Queen – “Another One Bites The Dust”
- Last Dance: Michael Buble – “Save The Last Dance for Me”
Dancing: Motown, Big Band & Swing, Oldies, Classic Rock & Roll, 2000s, Top 40, R&B, Reggae/Latin, Country
Photo Courtesy: Melissa Kilner Photography.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.