Well, Coley and Mac just added their wedding reception to that list.
Personalizing the presentation of my couple’s wedding ceremony and reception is one of the signature elements of my service; to do so, I need to invest the time in to getting to know my couples. When I found out Mac played football at Penn State – as well as had a brief stint with the Seahawks! – I pitched the idea of playing instrumentals from football movie soundtracks for their Prelude music; they loved it! From Rudy to Remember The Titans, I scoured for as many films as I could to find the right mix of music. It’s a small detail, but it’s an overwhelmingly powerful way to present a truly unique wedding experience and give insight into the life and love story of each couple I work for. Music programming matters, no matter the time of the day or night.
From Grand Entrance to Last Dance – followed by an extra of hour of overtime after that! – it was an absolutely fantastic night of energy and excitement for Mac & Coley. So to the newlyweds, congratulations and thank you so much for selecting me to be a part of your wedding celebration and provide the soundtrack to your perfect wedding night! It was my honor to serve you both, Mac & Coley – I wish you nothing less than the best of luck and success in all you do!
Prelude: Football Soundtrack Mix
- Mac’s Procession: Vitamin String Quartet – “Elderly Woman”
- Family: Vitamin String Quartet – “The Scientist”
- Bridesmaids: Vitamin String Quartet – “All I Want Is You”
- Coley’s Procession: Vitamin String Quartet – “Can’t Help Falling In Love”
- Recessional: The Verve – “Bittersweet Symphony”
Cocktail Hour: Summer Drinking Mix
Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): Dance-Off; Various Music Selections
Grand Entrance (Coley & Mac): DJ Khaled – “All I Do Is Win”
- First Dance: The Flamingos – “I Only Have Eyes For You”
- Father/Daughter Dance: Loudon Wainwright III – “Daughter”
- Step-Father/Daughter Dance: Tom Petty – “Wildflowers”
- Mother/Son Dance: T. Carter – “A Mother’s Song”/Nathaniel Radcliffe – “S.O.B.”
- Cake Cutting: Archie – “Sugar, Sugar”
- Last Dance: Journey – “Don’t Stop Believing”
Dancing: Classic Rock & Roll, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, Top 40, Hip-Hop, Reggae/Latin
Photo Credit: Amanda Hofner Photography.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.