In the video above, you’ll watch just a few of the highlights from the dance floor, which was full for two straight hours. A few of the other highlights from the reception you won’t see: the always hilarious Dollar Pass/Centerpiece Giveaway interaction; the Wedding Party bios as a part of the “Who’s Being Introduced Next?” Grand Entrance sequence; and Meghan’s emotional, yet absolutely fitting tribute to her late father, complete with Duck Fart shots.
A special shout out to the vendor team: wedding planners Callie and Tali with Holcomb Weddings; Liv Bourne and the entire catering staff at Alderbrook Resort; photographer Brandon Patoc; videographer Josh Behunin; and officiant Suzy Wilhoft, who did a marvelous job at the ceremony. Also, special thank you to my media guru, Matt, for filming the footage from this wedding, as well as drinking all of the coffee pods in my hotel room.
Meghan & Cory, congratulations on your marriage, and thank you for having me as a part of your absolutely PERFECT wedding day celebration. I couldn’t be happier for you two, and I couldn’t be prouder of the wedding reception experience we produced for your #LongshoreLoveStory – see you in one year for that yacht party 😉
Prelude: Soft Contemporary
- Cory, Family, Wedding Party: Elton John – “Your Song”
- Meghan’s Procession: Chef Special – “In Your Arms”
- Recessional: Capital Cities – “Safe and Sound”
Cocktail Hour: Classic Rock, Country
Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): The Verve – “Bittersweet Symphony”
Grand Entrance (Meghan & Cory): James Brown – “I Got You (I Feel Good)”
Dinner: Classic Rock, Country, Top 40
- Cake Cutting: Queen – “You’re My Best Friend”
- First Dance: Chris Stapleton – “Tennessee Whiskey”
- Mother/Groom Dance: Rascal Flatts – “My Wish”
- Father/Bride Tribute: The Beatles – “Twist & Shout”
- Bouquet Toss (Invite): Kelis – “Milkshake”
- Bouquet Toss (Toss): Salt N Pepa – “Push It”
- Garter Toss (Invite): Nine Inch Nails – “Closer”
- Garter Toss (Removal): Marvin Gaye – “Let’s Get It On”
- Garter Toss (Toss): R.E.M. – “It’s The End of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)”
- Last Dance: Cassidy – “Hotel”
Dancing: Motown, Oldies, Classic Rock & Roll, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, Top 40, Hip-Hop, R&B, Country
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.