Oh, and this group killed it in the photo booth provided by my company, The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co.; way to ham it up, y’all!
One memory from this wedding I’ll never forget: due to his obligations for the United States military, Derek’s brother was unable to make it to the wedding. Thanks to technology, we were able to Skype him in during the toasts from his undisclosed location. You can imagine how powerful little moments like these truly are – not only for Derek, but for everyone in attendance at the reception.
So, thank you to Annemarie for the great referral. And thank you and congratulations to Derek & Kelsey! It was an honor to serve you; thank you for having me as a part of your wedding celebration! It was truly special.
Cocktail Hour: Live Cellist
Grand Entrance (Wedding Party Song Skits):
- T.I. – “Bring ‘Em Out”
- The Darkness – “I Believe In A Thing Called Love”
- Hall & Oates – “You Make My Dreams Come True”
- The Black Eyed Peas – “I Gotta Feeling”
Grand Entrance (Derek & Kelsey): American Authors – “Best Day of My Life”
Dinner: Oldies, Disco, 90s, 00s, Top 40
- First Dance: Jason Mraz & Colbie Caliat – “Lucky”
- Father-Bride Dance: Paul Simon – “Father & Daughter (Intro)” segue to The Temptations – “My Girl”
- Mother-Groom Dance: Louis Armstrong – “What A Wonderful World”
- Last Dance: DJ’s Choice
Dancing: Oldies, Disco, 1990s, 2000s, Top 40, Electronic Dance Music, Hip-Hop
Photo Courtesy: H&H Photography.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.