Seriously, check out the video above; my favorite part is around the 3:04 mark. (And I won’t spoil anything, but that clip is definitely going to make the 2017 wrap-up video.)
From Bollywood to American pop hits – including a dope 90s pop throwback set I did live in the mix! – it was a great celebration. And it just goes to show you: whether you have 400 guests or 55 guests, if its the right guests, the party will be unforgettable and amazing! That dance floor was constantly full for over two hours and change!
Dorwin & Swathy, I’m honored to have served as your wedding MC & DJ and I wish you both the best of happiness and good fortune. Thank you for the kind words you mentioned in the video post-reception, and I hope to see you both at another wedding soon! Cheers!
Prelude: Contemporary Piano Instrumentals
- Dorwin & Wedding Party: “Mar Jawan (Instrumental Version)”
- Swathy’s Procession: Lifehouse – “You & Me (Piano Instrumental Version)”
- Recessional: Imagine Dragons – “On Top of the World”
Cocktail Hour: Contemporary & Bollywood
Dinner: Soft Contemporary & Bollywood
- Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): Chris Brown – “Forever”
- Grand Entrance (Dorwin & Swathy): LMFAO – “Party Rock Anthem”
- Cake Cutting: Maroon 5 – “Sugar”
- First Dance: Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar – “Pehla Nasha”
- Couples Dance: Aerosmith – “Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing”
- Last Dance: Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris – “We Found Love”
Dancing: Disco, Classic Rock & Roll, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, Top 40, Hip-Hop, R&B, Alternative & Modern Rock
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.