I remember meeting Dustin & Sarah for the first time at a Starbucks in Tukwila and noting how easygoing they were. We talked about how they met, how Dustin proposed, Seahawks football, and the CMA Festival in Nashville – and eventually we discussed their wedding day vision. With chemistry like that, I knew we were going to plan and present an AMAZING wedding reception for their family and friends.
And after the final farewell on the night of their wedding, and with Sarah & Dustin now making their way to Africa for the honeymoon, I drove home full of adrenaline and excitement from the night that was. It was definitely a good night.
When you combine great people, great vendors, and a great location, you end up with a great night of celebration. It’s been true before, and it was true on this night. Congratulations Dustin & Sarah: it was an honor to serve you; thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding ceremony and reception.
Prelude: Soft Contemporary
- Family: Rascal Flatts – “Bless The Broken Road”
- Wedding Party: Bruno Mars – “Uptown Funk”
- Sarah’s Procession: Train – “Marry Me”
- Recessional: Stevie Wonder – “Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)”
Cocktail Hour: Rat Pack & Crooners
Grand Entrance (Dustin & Sarah): Pharrell Williams – “Happy”
Dinner: Rat Pack & Crooners
- First Dance: Hunter Hayes – “Wanted”
- Mother-Son Dance: Garth Brooks – “Mom”
- Father-Bride Dance: Bob Carlisle – “Butterfly Kisses”
- Cake Cutting: James Taylor – “How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)”
- Bouquet Toss (Invite): Beyonce – “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
- Bouquet Toss (Toss): Beyonce – “Run The World (Girls)”
- Garter Toss (Invite): Nelly – “Hot In Herre”
- Garter Toss (Removal): LSG – “My Body”
- Garter Toss (Toss): Fort Minor – “Remember The Name”
- Wedding Party Dance: Montell Jordan – “This Is How We Do It”
- Last Dance: Semisonic – “Closing Time”
Dancing: Oldies, Classic Rock & Roll, Country, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, Top 40, Hip-Hop
Photo Courtesy: Tallis Photography