The video below is provided courtesy of Bogle Productions and about halfway in, you can see the highlights of the reception. Note the uplight work; look for the purple sheer on the side walls. I really like that look – it really pops off, even in the daylight. And when day turns to night – man, does that look good!
As always, the playlist is below!
Cocktail Hour: Soft Pop, “Pop” Country, Contemporary Crooners
Dinner: Soft Pop, “Pop” Country, Contemporary Crooners
- Grand Entrance: Pitbull – “Give Me Everything”
- First Dance: Darius Rucker – “History In The Making”
- Father/Daughter Dance: Tim McGraw – “My Little Girl”
- Mother/Son Dance: Billy Joel – “Just The Way You Are”
- Cake Cutting: Adam Sandler – “Grow Old With You”
- Longest Married Couple Dance: Ray LaMontagne – “Hold You In My Arms” & Frank Sinatra – “The Way You Look Tonight”
- Bouquet Toss: Rihanna – “We Found Love”
- Garter Removal & Toss: Outkast – “Hey Ya!”
- Last Dance: Zac Brown Band – “Whatever It Is”
Dancing: Classic Rock, Top 40, 70s, 80s, 90s, Hip-Hop, R&B
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.