Greg and I have known each other for quite a while, at least since our days at Aylen Junior High School. I would always run into him whenever I did a wedding at the Pioneer Park Pavilion, and I was honored that he asked me to DJ his wedding which was to be held at the Pioneer Park Pavilion! When he introduced me to April, you could just tell that these two clicked.
Greg & April, thank you for having me as a part of your wedding celebration!
Greg & April’s Five-Star Review
Working in the wedding industry I knew who I wanted to have as an mc for my own wedding. During our initial meeting, Tony just had to convince my wife and she walked out of that meeting saying, “We’re using him!”. Not even a single question. Working with Tony up to the event was great, he gave us ideas that neither one of us had thought of. Very easy to work with and able to accommodate our needs and changes at any time.
Cocktail Hour: Soft Pop, Pop Country, Contemporary Crooners
Dinner: Soft Pop, Pop Country, Contemporary Crooners
- Grand Entrance: Pitbull – “Give Me Everything”
- First Dance: Darius Rucker – “History In The Making”
- Father/Daughter Dance: Tim McGraw – “My Little Girl”
- Mother/Son Dance: Billy Joel – “Just The Way You Are”
- Cake Cutting: Adam Sandler – “Grow Old With You”
- Longest Married Couple Dance: Ray LaMontagne – “Hold You In My Arms” & Frank Sinatra – “The Way You Look Tonight”
- Bouquet Toss: Rihanna – “We Found Love”
- Garter Removal & Toss: Outkast – “Hey Ya!”
- Last Dance: Zac Brown Band – “Whatever It Is”
Dancing: Classic Rock, Top 40, 70s, 80s, 90s, Hip-Hop, R&B