I’m trying to find the words to describe the epic celebration that was Heather & Adrian’s wedding reception at Lord Hill Farms in Snohomish, Washington, and I’m struggling to find just the right words that articulate it best.
So, I’m going to go with these trusty seven words: It was just One Of Those Nights.
I’ll be able to relive the laughter, tears of joy, happiness, and the energetic, crazy-packed dance floor through photos and video. It was the perfect blend of raw emotion meets perfected event production. And I’ll never forget how it felt at that moment, as I just crushed the dance floor song after song. You were either there, or you missed it; to understand it, you just had to have been there.
That’s why it was just One Of Those Nights.
Heather & Adrian, thank you for having me as a part of your wedding celebration! It was a fantastic, crazy, awesome, amazing, epic, unreal, unforgettable party – I can’t imagine anyone, anywhere, had a better celebration than us!
Prelude: Vitamin String Quartet Selections
- Seating of the Family: Vitamin String Quartet – “Everything”
- Wedding Party Processional: Vitamin String Quartet – “Just The Way You Are”
- Heather’s Processional: Vitamin String Quartet – “Can’t Helping Falling In Love”
- Recessional: Natalie Cole – “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)”
Cocktail Hour: Country, Reggae, Chill
- Grand Entrance (Heather & Adrian): Usher – “OMG”
- Cake Cutting: Michael Buble – “How Sweet It Is”
- First Dance: Anthony Pavel – “You Are The Best Thing”
- Father/Bride Dance: Michael Buble – “You’ve Got A Friend In Me”
- Mother/Groom Dance: Tim McGraw – “Humble & Kind”
- Bouquet Toss (Invite): David Guetta – “Where Them Girls At”
- Bouquet Toss (Toss): DJ Khaled – “All I Do Is Win”
- Garter Toss (Invite): LMFAO – “Sexy & I Know It”
- Garter Toss (Removal): Ginuwine – “Pony”
- Garter Toss (Toss): Nelly – “Ride Wit Me”
- Last Dance: DJ’s Choice
Dancing: Motown, Oldies, Disco, Classic Rock & Roll, 1990s, 2000s, Top 40, Hip-Hop, R&B, Funk
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.