It was a spectacularly sunny September Sunday; Jaclyn & Mark couldn’t have asked for better weather at the beautiful Laurel Creek Manor in Sumner, Washington. And I doubt they could have asked for a better celebration amongst their family and friends.
As you look at the photos captured below by the wonderfully talented Melissa Kilner, you see two best friends that are madly in love with each other. Jaclyn and Mark both have infectious smiles, and I don’t think they stopped smiling the entire night. And neither did the dancing, as guests started to find their way to the dance floor during dinner.
Everyone also had a blast in the photo booth provided by my other company, The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co. Josh, the evening’s photo booth host, did a fantastic job and everyone took some truly hilarious photos; I’ve never seen a group of guests have so much with the photo booth props provided. They even made their way to the dance floor, which tells me that the atmosphere is perfect and everyone is having a good ol’ time as one giant family celebrating our guests of honor, Jaclyn & Mark.
Mark & Jaclyn, I wish you nothing but the best. You two are such an adorable couple and I’m so happy for you both. Thank you for having me as a part of your wedding day celebration; congratulations!
Prelude: Piano Instrumentals
- Mark’s Procession: The O’Neill Brothers – “In Dreams”
- Jaclyn’s Procession: Elvis Presley – “Can’t Help Falling In Love”
- Recessional: Hall & Oates – “You Make My Dreams Come True”
Cocktail Hour: Mark & Jaclyn’s Cocktail Playlist
Grand Entrance (Mark & Jaclyn): Queen – “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”
Dinner: Mark & Jaclyn’s Dinner Playlist
- Cake Cutting: Arctic Monkeys – “Baby, I’m Yours”
- Dessert Social: Sweet Songs
- First Dance: Eric Clapton – “Wonderful Tonight”
- Mother/Groom Dance: The Beatles – “In My Life”
- Bouquet Toss: Brooke Valentine – “Girlfight”
- Garter Toss: Flight of the Conchords – “Business Time”
- Last Dance: DJ’s Choice
Dancing: Motown, Big Band & Sing, Oldies, Classic Rock & Roll, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, Top 40, Electronic Dance Music, Hip-Hop, Alternative & Modern Rock
Photo Credit: Melissa Kilner Photography.