I was referred to Jacob & Corinna – a couple that really, really likes going to Seattle Sounders soccer games – by Joe & Annie, who also had a really awesome production-style wedding. And for Jacob & Corinna, we did some really cool things with dual 55″ LED TVs: Jacob & Corinna’s Love Story, photo montages for all special dances, and more. Plus, they had a live performance of their First Dance, which always adds a nice touch!
It was another great wedding at the Pioneer Park Pavilion in Puyallup! Jacob and Corinna, thank you for selecting me as your Wedding MC & DJ.
Reception Recap Video
Jacob & Corinna’s Five-Star Review
Tony Schwartz is fantastic!! From the first time my (now) husband and I met Tony we were blown away. It was one of the only times my husband had spoken up during the planning process, saying “If I can make one request for the wedding, Tony has to be our DJ.” During the whole planning process, he kept us organized and provided a lot of different options for the reception that we probably would not have thought of on our own. He was also very patient with us since we tend to be procrastinators and our wedding was right in the middle of “wedding season” (August). I cannot say enough good things about the experience we had working with Tony. So many of the guests from my wedding commented that it was one of the funnest weddings they have ever attended, and I have to give Tony a lot of the credit for the environment he created. Everyone got out on the dance floor to dance the night away, even some family members I have never seen dance at a wedding before. To any bride-to-be’s that are starting the planning process and are looking for a DJ, pick Tony Schwartz!!
Prelude: Acoustic Guitar
- Seating of the Family, Wedding Party Processional: Acoustic Guitar Guy – “Marry Me”
- Corinna’s Processional: Sheri Miller – “Right Here, Right Now”
- Recessional: Hall & Oates – “You Make My Dreams (Come True)”
Cocktail Hour: Soft Classic Crooners, Yacht Rock, R&B & Soul
Dinner: Classic Crooners, Yacht Rock, R&B & Soul
- Grand Entrance (Jacob & Corinna): James Taylor – “Your Smiling Face”
- First Dance: Shane Foster – “Overwhelmed” (Performed Live)
- Father/Bride Dance: Rod Stewart – “Forever Young”
- Mother/Groom Dance: T. Carter – “A Mother’s Song”
- Cake Cutting: New Edition – “Candy Girl”
- Teddy Bear Toss: Elvis Presley – “(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear”
- Bouquet Toss (Invite): Beyonce – “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
- Bouquet Toss (Toss): Brooke Valentine – “Girl Fight”
- Garter Toss: Walk The Moon – “Shiver, Shiver”
Dancing: Motown, Oldies, Rock & Roll, 80s, 90s, 00s, Top 40, Hip-Hop, R&B, Funk, Country