Jason and Julie are absolutely adorable together! No, seriously, look at this AMAZING photo by C2 Photography – hashtag this one as #LovesPerfection
Hosting their reception at the beautiful Washington Athletic Club in Seattle – which features the best bowl of lobster bisque! – Julie & Jason had the perfect wedding reception. It was the right mix of class, elegance, and celebration. Guests enjoyed themselves throughout all of the presentations – it was the true definition of two families becoming one by reception’s end. The dance set was so much fun, as we went through the jams of the last 40 years and they didn’t stop dancing until the very last song!
Jason and Julie, thank you for your hospitality, kindness, and friendship. It was amazing to work for you – I enjoyed the entire process immensely. You are the ideal couple and I wish you the very best in all you do together.
Prelude: Mid-Tempo Contemporary Selections
- Family & Wedding Party: Pachelbel – “Canon in D”
- Bridal Procesion: Lohengrin – “Bridal Chorus”
- Recessional: Mendelssohn – “Wedding March (From A Midsummer Night’s Dream)”
Cocktail Hour: Soft Contemporary, Classic Love Songs
Dinner: Upbeat Contemporary, Upbeat Love Songs
- Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): The Black Eyed Peas – “I Gotta Feeling”
- Grand Entrance: Bruno Mars – “Marry You”
- Cake Cutting: Lauryn Hill – “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You (I Love You Baby)”
- First Dance: 98 Degrees – “I Do (Cherish You)”
- Bouquet Toss (Invite): Beyonce – “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
- Bouquet Toss: Beyonce – “Crazy in Love”
- Garter Toss (Invite): Michael Jackson – “The Way You Make Me Feel”
- Garter Toss: Mission Impossible Theme
- Garter Toss: Justin Timberlake – “SexyBack”
Dancing: Disco, 80s, 90s, Top 40, Hip-Hop, R&B
Photo Courtesy: C2 Photography
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.