I take great pride in the fact that so many of my friends from Sumner High School have asked me over the years to be a part of their wedding vendor team. First, there was Andrea & Bryan, then Janet, and now, I can add Jessica to that list, as her and Adam had a beautiful wedding celebration over Labor Day Weekend at Swans Trail Farm in Snohomish, Washington. And for Jessica, it couldn’t have been more perfect: her beloved WSU Cougs beat Wyoming, and the UW Huskies lost to LSU.
Together, Jessica & Adam are a really fun couple who have the perfect chemistry; plus, their hobbies, interests, and personalities really balance each other out. And they genuinely like each other and have a playful friendship, which I observed multiple times throughout the entire planning process. But most importantly of all, they have a fantastic core group of friends that made for a fun evening! While their wedding could be described as a bit more intimate in terms of guest count, that didn’t stop Jessica, Adam, and their friends from GETTING DOWN on the dance floor as I mixed Top 40 hits and classic party favorites. And when I dropped “Pony” by Genuine? Easily the highlight of the night. Easily.
Jessica & Adam, it was an honor to serve as the MC & DJ for your wedding day; you are two of the most generous people I know, and I sincerely wish you all the best that this life has to offer. Cheers to you both!
Prelude: String & Piano Instrumentals
- Adam’s Processional: Vitamin String Quartet – “The Only Exception”
- Seating of the Family, Wedding Party Processional: Piano Guys – “Rewrite The Stars”
- Jessica’s Processional: Guitar Tribute Players – “I Choose You”
- Recessional: Piano Guys – “Can’t Stop The Feeling”
Cocktail Hour: Uptempo Contemporary, Uptempo Singer/Songwriter
Dinner: Soft Contemporary, Soft Singer/Songwriter
- Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): Imagine Dragons – “On Top of the World”
- Grand Entrance (Jessica & Adam): Andy Grammar – “Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah)”
- Cake Cutting: Jack Johnson – “Better Together”
- First Dance: Rob Thomas – “Little Wonders”
- Father/Bride Dance: Rascal Flatts – “My Wish”
- Mother/Groom Dance: Shinedown – “Simple Man (Acoustic)”
- Longest Married Couple Dance: Jason Mraz – “Long Drive” & Edwin McCain – “I Could Not Ask For More”
- Last Dance: Andy Grammar – “Back Home”
Dancing: Disco, Classic Rock & Roll, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, Top 40, Electronic Dance Music, Alternative & Modern Rock, Country, Hip-Hop
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.