What a whirlwind this weekend has been! On Friday night, I rocked the Main Stage at Watershed Festival for 25,000 country-music-lovin’-rednecks, and on Saturday night, I was back in Seattle mixing Pop, R&B, and Hip-Hop for Sophia, Joseph and 100 of their closest family and friends at Bell Harbor International Conference Center.
Everyone had a great time celebrating Sophia & Joseph’s marriage! And three of my favorite vendors were also there: Tamara from Simply by Tamara Nicole and Jeff & Jennifer from f7 Photography! (All three of them have great personalties and always do a superb job! The behind-the-scenes coordination at weddings is always better when I’m around vendors I enjoy working with!)
Joseph & Sophia also asked me to do some lighting design for the venue. After doing a site visit to get measurements and brainstorm some ideas, we opted to wash out all the walls, and add the finishing touch of the monogram display above their head table. As usual, f7 photography captured it perfectly.
Prelude: Live String Quartet
- Family & Wedding Party: Live String Quartet
- Bridal Procesion: Live String Quartet
- Recessional: Live String Quartet
Cocktail Hour: Soft Contemporary, Contemporary R&B, Classic Love Songs
Grand Entrance (Wedding Party Theme Songs):
- Black Eyed Peas – “I Gotta Feeling”
- Chris Brown – “Forever”
- Pitbull – “Give Me Everything”
- Calvin Harris – “Summer”
- Usher – “Yeah!”
Grand Entrance (Joseph & Sophia): Bruno Mars – “Marry You”
Dinner: Contemporary, Contemporary R&B
- Cake Cutting: Ne-Yo – “All Because Of You”
- First Dance: John Legend – “All Of Me”
- Father/Daughter Dance: Heartland – “I Loved Her First”
- Mother/Son Dance: Boyz II Men – “A Song for Mama”
- Bouquet Toss (Invite): Beyonce – “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
- Bouquet Toss (Toss): Pitbull – “Feel This Moment”
- Garter Toss (Invite): Far East Movement – “Like A G6”
- Garter Toss (Removal): Robin Thicke – “Blurred Lines”
- Garter Toss (Toss): Jay-Z & Kanye West – “Paris”
- Last Dance: Black Eyed Peas – “The Time (Dirty Bit)”
Dancing: 90s, Top 40, Hip-Hop, R&B
Photos Courtesy: f7 Photography.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.