Congratulations to Shelby & Krieg! February 7, 2015 was a beautiful evening at Neuwaukum Grange Hall in Auburn, Washington.
Krieg, the groom, is a cousin once removed to me, and Shelby, the bride, is an absolute sweetheart. Naturally, since this was a family relative’s wedding, my parents, grandparents, and several other family relatives were in attendance as well. Whenever I DJ a wedding with family in attendance, there is always a little bit of extra pressure as I want to do exceptionally well.
Some of the unforgettable moments Shelby and Krieg created:
- Wedding Party Bios for the Bridesmaids and Groomsmen
- Surprise Toaster Introduction Songs
- Rachel’s Surprise Message to Krieg for their Mother-Son Dance
- Krieg winning his Dollar Dance bet and NOT having to give up chewing tobacco with his buddies
- A crazy, packed dance floor with my grandparents trying to two-step on the outer edges 😉
Krieg & Shleby, thank you for having me as a part of your celebration. The memories of your wedding day will last a lifetime.
Cocktail Hour: Soft Country, Soft Crooners
Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): Michael Jackson – “Wanna Be Startin’ Something”
Grand Entrance (Krieg & Shelby): Darius Rucker – “Homegrown Honey”
- Cake Cutting: The Four Tops – “Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch”
- First Dance: Boyce Avenue – “Heaven”
- Father/Daughter Dance: Bob Carlisle – “Butterfly Kisses”
- Mother/Son Dance: Garth Brooks – “Mom”
- Longest Married Couple (Song 1): Alan Jackson – “Remember When”
- Longest Married Couple (Song 2): George Strait – “I Cross My Heart”
- Bouquet Toss: Marilyn Manson & Christina Aguilera – “Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend”
- Garter Toss (Invite): Michael Buble – “Feeling Good”
- Garter Toss (Removal): Yellow – “Oh Yeah”
- Garter Toss (Toss): TV Themes – “NFL on Fox Theme”
- Last Dance: Frank Sinatra – “Fly Me To The Moon”
Dancing: Country, Top 40, Classic Rock, Disco, 90s, 00s, Hip-Hop.
Photo Courtesy: Vannessa Kralovic Photography.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.