When Tiffany initially emailed me about the possibility of DJing her wedding at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Seattle, she said she had just spent the last couple of hours dancing to all my mixes on my website. After I met her and Kyle at Tully’s, I knew this was going to be a fantastic celebration and was honored to be a part of it.
The Fairmont Olympic Hotel is like a trip back in time – it is class and tradition and I always enjoy working there. Uplighting really enhances the room when done properly – check out the green lighting in the background of the photos below. The staff is great, and the food is ALWAYS delicious. Kyle & Tiffany opted for a plated meal with multiple courses, and because they wanted LOTS of time to dance, we designed an Entertainment Script that reflected that. The First Dance was actually the last formal dance before opening the dance floor – we had done the Father/Bride and Mother/Son dance earlier in the evening in between courses – and by presentation design, it led to a packed dance floor for the rest of the night.
Yes, guests were tired and drained in sweat by the Last Dance – and this Seattle Wedding DJ, along with Tiffany & Kyle, wouldn’t have it any other way.
Kyle & Tiffany’s Five-Star Review
We hired Tony for our November 3rd wedding and I could not be happier with the amazing service that he provided. He was professional and FUN! He handled everything. I was beyond impressed with everything he put into the wedding. He made sure everyone was in the right place at the right time played EXACTLY the right songs and made sure everyone was having a good time. He also did our uplighting which turned out beautiful. He created a wedding timeline and made sure the day ran smoothly from start to finish. I would highly highly highly recommend Tony for any wedding, party, celebration whatever!!! Truly an unmatched experience.
Prelude: Vitamin String Quartet Selections
- Wedding Party: Vitamin String Quartet – “Good Life”
- Bridal Procession: Divisi – “Marry Me”
- Recessional: OneRepublic – “Good Life”
Dinner: Mid-Tempo Soul, R&B, 80s pop
- Grand Entrance: Earth, Wind & Fire – “Let’s Groove”
- Father/Daughter Dance: Bob Carlisle – “Butterfly Kisses”
- Mother/Son Dance: Rascal Flatts – “My Wish”
- Cake Cutting: Michael Buble – “How Sweet It Is”
- First Dance: Babyface – “Every Time I Close My Eyes”
- Bouquet Toss: Bobby Brown – “My Prerogative”
- Garter Toss: Queen – “Another One Bites The Dust”
- Last Dance: Michael Buble – “Home”
Dancing: Funk, 80s Pop, 90s R&B, Hip-Hop
Photo Courtesy: Art Pinney Photography