Congratulations to Kyle & Tristin, as they tied the knot on February 20, 2015 at the Pioneer Park Pavilion in Puyallup, Washington! Interestingly enough, I’ve known Tristin and her family – hi Geniene, Mark and Tyson! – since my youth football days. Due to his military obligations, I did not get to meet Kyle until the wedding day. However, he is a stand out gentleman and he trusted the reception plan that Tristin, Geniene and myself designed.
And our plan worked to perfection; the evening was a blast! Delicious food was provided by Mama Stortini’s, a ton of fun was had in the photo booth provided by The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co., and Jennifer Wohrle was there to capture every moment!
Kyle & Tristin, thank you for the memories. It was an honor to serve you both. Best of luck to you as you make your journey down to Texas!
Prelude: Piano Selections
- Kyle, Groomsman: ZZ Top – “Sharp Dressed Man”
- Family: Piano Tribute Players – “Riptide”
- Wedding Party: Vitamin String Quartet – “Home”
- Tristin’s Procesion: Of Monsters & Men – “Dirty Paws (Piano Cover)”
- Recessional: Boston – “More Than A Feeling”
Cocktail Hour: Upbeat Crooners
Family Introductions at Tables: Various Selections
Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): Macklemore – “Can’t Hold Us”
Grand Entrance (Kyle & Tristin): Kongos – “Come With Me Now”
Dinner: Requested Music by Kyle & Tristin
- Cake Cutting – Archie – “Sugar, Sugar”
- First Dance: Tim McGraw – “My Best Friend”
- Father-Daughter Dance: Beauty & The Beast – “Tale As Old As Time”
- Mother-Son Dance: Lynyrd Skynrd – “Simple Man”
- Grandparents Dance: The Temptations – “My Girl”
- Bouquet Toss (Invite): Iggy Azalea – “Fancy”
- Bouquet Toss (Toss): Rascal Flatts – “My Wish”
- Garter Toss (Invite): AC/DC – “T.N.T.”
- Garter Toss (Toss): Bill Conti – “Gonna Fly Now”
- Last Dance: Kenny Loggins – “Footloose”
Dancing: Oldies, Disco, Classic Rock & Roll, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, Top 40 Hits, Hip-Hop, Country
Photos Courtesy: Jennifer Wohrle Photography.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.