Congratulations to Kyle & Tristin, as they tied the knot on February 20, 2015, at the Pioneer Park Pavilion in Puyallup, Washington! Interestingly enough, I’ve known Tristin and her family since my youth football days. Due to his military obligations, I did not get to meet Kyle until the wedding day. However, he is a stand-out gentleman and he trusted the ceremony and reception plan that Tristin, Geniene, and I designed.
And our plan worked to perfection; the evening was a blast! Delicious food was provided by Mama Stortini’s, a ton of fun was had in the photo booth provided by The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co., and Jennifer Wohrle was there to capture every moment!
Kyle & Tristin, thank you for the memories. It was an honor to serve you both. Best of luck to you as you make your journey down to Texas!
Kyle & Tristin’s Five-Star Review
You know Tony is the best DJ when wedding guests come up to you weeks later telling you how incredibly fun your wedding was! There are not enough words to describe how amazing of a job Tony did. Thanks for creating a great atmosphere at our wedding. Tony is the best!
Prelude: Piano Selections
- Kyle, Groomsman: ZZ Top – “Sharp Dressed Man”
- Family: Piano Tribute Players – “Riptide”
- Wedding Party: Vitamin String Quartet – “Home”
- Tristin’s Processional: Of Monsters & Men – “Dirty Paws (Piano Cover)”
- Recessional: Boston – “More Than A Feeling”
Cocktail Hour: Upbeat Crooners
Family Introductions at Tables: Various Selections
Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): Macklemore – “Can’t Hold Us”
Grand Entrance (Kyle & Tristin): Kongos – “Come With Me Now”
Dinner: Requested Music by Kyle & Tristin
- Cake Cutting – The Archies – “Sugar, Sugar”
- First Dance: Tim McGraw – “My Best Friend”
- Father-Daughter Dance: Beauty & The Beast – “Tale As Old As Time”
- Mother-Son Dance: Lynyrd Skynrd – “Simple Man”
- Grandparents Dance: The Temptations – “My Girl”
- Bouquet Toss (Invite): Iggy Azalea – “Fancy”
- Bouquet Toss (Toss): Rascal Flatts – “My Wish”
- Garter Toss (Invite): AC/DC – “T.N.T.”
- Garter Toss (Toss): Bill Conti – “Gonna Fly Now”
- Last Dance: Kenny Loggins – “Footloose”
Dancing: Oldies, Disco, Classic Rock & Roll, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, Top 40 Hits, Hip-Hop, Country
Photo Courtesy: Jennifer Wohrle Photography
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.