What a beautiful Sunday it was for Luke & Monica’s wedding celebration at Willows Lodge in Woodinville, Washington! And let me tell ya: these two were made for each other as both shared a passion for video games, an industry they both work in. Luke is an Australian gentleman from Melbourne, and Monica has such a unique personality; her charisma instantly draws you in.
(Also, Monica comes from a family that has trusted me with serving as the Master of Ceremonies and DJ for two daughters now. And I’m sure when it comes time to plan their son’s wedding, I’ll get the call! Thank you, Greg & Karen!)
And speaking of Greg, he and Monica got the party started with their surprise medley during their Father-Daughter Dance. It was well done, and I’m sure a moment this Father & Daughter duo will never forget. Greg, you’re a pretty cool dad. And the end of the routine was perfect as it brought guests out of their seats and on to the dance floor, which stayed consistently active for two hours and change on this wonderful Sunday evening. (As I’ve said before, if the DJ knows how to program and keep the energy up, people will dance on a Sunday.)
So, congratulations to Luke & Monica! It was an honor to serve you; thanks for a day of memories I won’t soon forget.
Prelude: Soft Contemporary
- Family, Wedding Party: Ed Sheeran – “Tenerife Sea”
- Monica’s Procession: Lana del Ray – “Lucky Ones”
- Sand Ceremony: Adele – “Make You Feel My Love”
- Recessional: Walk The Moon – “Shut Up and Dance”
Cocktail Hour: DJ’s Choice
Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): Grease Soundtrack – “Hand Jive”
Grand Entrance (Luke & Monica): Royal Philharmonic Orchestra – “Beauty & The Beast Theme”
Dinner: London Philharmonic Disney, Royal Philharmonic Disney, Contemporary
- First Dance: Royal Philharmonic Orchestra – “Beauty & The Beast Theme”
- Cake Cutting: Michael Buble – “How Sweet It Is”
- Mother-Groom Dance: Sophia Loren – “Tu Vuo Fa l’Americano”
- Father-Bride Dance: Greg’s Custom Mix
- Bouquet Toss: Beyonce – “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
- Garter Toss: Men Without Hats – “Land Down Under”
- Last Dance: Grease Soundtrack – “We Go Together”
Dancing: Motown, Big Band & Swing, Oldies, Disco, Classic Rock & Roll, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, Top 40, Alternative & Modern Rock, Reggae/Latin, Country
Photo Courtesy: Azzura Photography.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.