I’M EXCITED TO
Please use the scheduler below to set up your virtual consultation on my calendar.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to prevent any confusion within my system, please use the same email address I am currently emailing you at. Thank you!
Here’s what you can expect at our consultation:
- Your Story: I love a good story, and I can’t wait to find out how you met, how the proposal went down, and what y’all like to do together.
- Your Questions: If you have any questions, you get to ask them first. (Not sure what to ask? I got you with this blog post.)
- My Questions: Yes, I will have a few more questions for you, so that I fully understand your current vision for your wedding day.
- A Grand Tour of “The Process”: A full, customized-for-you walkthrough from the next steps to the end of your celebration.
- Conclusion: Before we conclude, ask any questions you still may have. And if you have feedback, I’d love to hear it – I’m always trying to improve my services!
YES, I REQUIRE A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT TO HOLD A DATE AND TIME RESERVATION ON MY CALENDAR.
I only have a limited number of timeslots to meet with both inquiring couples and my current clients. Due to a recent trend in last-minute cancellations and no-shows, I require a deposit of $50.00 to hold a timeslot on my calendar. After the consultation, I will gladly refund your $50.00 or you may credit it towards your performance fee. If you no-show or cancel (rescheduling is totally okay), you will forfeit your $50.00 and I will make a donation to a charity of my choice.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO RESCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION?
If you need to reschedule your consultation, that is totally understandable – life happens! To prevent double-booking two date and time reservations, please use the RESCHEDULE link in your calendar invite or confirmation email.
Grateful for your consideration,