It was a perfect Saturday night in Seattle as Paul & Rochelle tied the knot before over 200 of their closest family and friends at The Arctic Club in Seattle, Washington. Paul & Rochelle’s guests had traveled from around the world – literally! – just to be there to celebrate with them; and did they ever celebrate as they kept the dance floor busy for nearly three hours!
Right from start, Paul & Rochelle brought the energy with a perfectly picked Grand Entrance song selection of Fergie’s “A Little Party Never Killed Nobody”. The tone for the rest of the night was set: eat, drink, mingle, and get ready to dance – because tonight, we are one big family and this is going to be one awesome celebration!
You can check out all the dancing highlights in the video below – shout out to my media man Matt for being a rockstar! – what a fun dance floor this was. It was a DJ’s dream; towards the end of the night, I was dripping in sweat and spent, so I thought it would be funny (to me, at least) to drop Nelly’s “Hot In Herre”. Those on the dance floor totally got the joke and cheered. That’s what makes DJing fun: connecting with a crowd and playing the right song at the right time.
Paul & Rochelle, my French is terrible, but I’ll try it here: Félicitations à vous deux ! It was an honor to serve and DJ before your family and friends. And Rochelle, thank you for this quote: “I’ve never danced so much at a wedding in my life, haha you rocked!!” That means the world to me; I wish you both the best of success and luck in all you do. Cheers!
Reception Recap Video
BRIDE & GROOM’s Five-Star Review
Tony was an absolute hit at our wedding reception! The dance floor was never empty, and he was able to incorporate music from different cultures and age groups so that everybody enjoyed the night. He was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the process, and also gave us unique ideas that helped our wedding be such a success. Our best man danced so much he ripped TWO pairs of pants, so that’s saying something. We highly recommend Tony for any event and he will be the first person we call if we ever need a DJ again.
Prelude: Soft Classical Selections
- Paul & Groomsmen: Bach – “Erbarme dich, mein Gott”
- Family, Bridesmaids: Jason Mraz – “I’m Yours”
- Rochelle’s Procession: Iz – “Somewhere Over The Rainbow”
- Unity Candle Song: Hillsong United – “Oceans”
- Recessional: Pharrell Williams – “Happy”
Grand Entrance: Fergie – “A Little Party Never Killed Nobody”
Dinner: Classic & Contemporary Crooners, Traditional African Music
- Cake Cutting: James Taylor – “How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)”
- First Dance: Elvis Presley – “Can’t Help Falling In Love”
- Father/Bride Dance: Darius Rucker – “It Won’t Be Like This For Long”
- Mother/Groom Dance: Bing Crosby – “La Vie En Rose”
- Mother-In-Law/Groom Dance: Andrea Bocelli – “Con te Partiro (Time To Say Goodbye)”
- Bouquet Toss (Invite): Beyonce – “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
- Bouquet Toss (Toss): Queen – “Another One Bites The Dust”
- Garter Toss (Invite & Removal): Miguel – “Sure Thing”
- Garter Toss (Toss): Outkast – “Hootie Hoo”
- Last Dance: DJ’s Choice
Dancing: R&B, Hip-Hop, Motown, Classic Rock & Roll, Funk, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s