The night was simple, elegant, classy, a ton of fun, and all about celebrating Rick & Adrianne. It started with big cheers as they entered, and it ended with a killer dance party. And essentially, that’s all you really need: a venue, guests of honor, people to celebrate with, good food, plenty of drinks, and some great entertainment.
So, Rick & Adrianne, congratulations! Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding celebration, as it was an honor to serve you. What a killer dance party.
Cocktail Hour: Rat Pack & Crooners
Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): LMFAO – “Party Rock Anthem (Instrumental)”
Grand Entrance (Rick & Adrianne): LMFAO – “Party Rock Anthem (Hook)”
Dinner: DJ’s Choice (Chill)
- Cake Cutting: Michael Buble – “How Sweet It Is”
- First Dance: Ray LaMontagne – “You Are The Best Thing”
- Father-Bride Dance: Tim McGraw – “My Little Girl”
- Mother-Groom Dance: Beach Boys – “God Only Knows”
- Bouquet Toss (Invite): Shania Twain – “Man, I Feel Like A Woman”
- Bouquet Toss (Toss): Rascal Flatts – “My Wish”
- Garter Toss (Invite): Europe – “Final Countdown”
- Garter Toss (Removal): Marvin Gaye – “Sexual Healing”
- Last Dance: DJ’s Choice
Dancing: Big Band & Swing, Oldies, Classic Rock & Roll, 1990s, 2000s, Top 40, EDM, Hip-Hop, Country
Photo Courtesy: Lightworks 360.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.