“Best Party Ever!” – those were the three words that Robert & Cambria used when I asked them how they wanted their guests to describe their wedding at the end of the night. During the ceremony’s Processional – where everyone cheered the entrance of the family, a wedding first for me – I knew that the night ahead was going to be amazing.
I wasn’t wrong.
From the Grand Entrance song skits to Robert finally getting a hi-five from Cambria’s mom (otherwise, Robert would smash cake in Cambria’s face), there were so many memories from this wedding that I’ll never forget. The first song of the open dance floor session was “Teach Me How To Dougie” and the dance floor never cleared for the next three hours. Perhaps it was the fact that over 250 guests had crammed into the Hollywood School House, maybe it was the fact that we placed the dance floor next to the bar, maybe it was the fact that a lot of WSU Cougs were there – regardless of the reason why… Rob & Cambria’s guests came to DANCE! At one point, with the dance floor packed, Robert convinced me to hand him over the mic so he could serenade Cambria to Next’s “Too Close”. Yes, it was that kind of night!
At the end of the night, we invited everyone out for the grand finale – a fireworks show and Robert & Cambria’s send off. For these two, I couldn’t imagine a better ending to the “Best Party Ever!”.
Robert & Cambria’s Five-Star Review
From the day I met Tony, I knew he was the guy for our music and MC services. He was helpful, thorough, and very responsive. He answered every email and put so much detail into planning our night. He helped so much at our rehearsal, we even had people asking if he was our wedding coordinator! The music was excellent, and our lighting was perfect for our venue. He did a great job of keeping the flow throughout the day, and once everything started. He kept our reception floor packed and even had a few music surprises for our guests. We had quite the list of “must play” songs, and Tony did his best to accommodate, all while keeping the dance floor packed. With such a wide range of ages at our wedding, he really did an amazing job of pleasing everyone. Worth the money!
Prelude: Vitamin String Quartet Selections
- Family: Bach – “Jesus, Joy of Man’s Desiring”
- Wedding Party: The Band Perry – “All Your Life”
- Bridal Procession: Jonathan Cain – “Bridal March”
- Recessional: Sugarland – “Stuck Like Glue”
- Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): Song Skits
- Grand Entrance: Jagged Edge – “Let’s Get Married (Remix)”
- Cake Cutting: Gary Wright – “Dream Weaver”
- First Dance: Blake Shelton – “God Gave Me You”
- Father/Daughter Dance: Loudon Wainwright – “Daughter”
- Mother/Son Dance: Louis Armstrong – “What A Wonderful World”
- Longest Married Couple Dance: Jason Mraz – “Lucky” & Frank Sinatra – “The Way You Look Tonight”
- Bouquet Toss: Cyndi Lauper – “Girls Just Want To Have Fun”
- Garter Removal & Toss: Kardinal Offishal – “Dangerous”
- Last Dance: Justin Timberlake – “Senorita”
Dancing: Oldies, Rock & Roll, 80s, Top 40, R&B, Hip-Hop
Photo Courtesy: HR Northwest Photography