“Best Party Ever!” – those were the three words that Robert & Cambria used when I asked them how they wanted their guests to describe their wedding at the end of the night. During the ceremony’s Processional – when everyone cheered the entrance of the family – I knew that the night ahead was going be amazing. I wasn’t wrong.
Just look at the photos below – EVERYONE had a damn good time!
From the Grand Entrance song skits, to Robert finally getting a hi-five from Cambria’s mom (otherwise, Robert would smash cake in Cambria’s face), there were so many memories from this wedding that I’ll never forget. The first song of the open dance floor session was “Teach Me How To Dougie” and the dance floor never cleared for the next three hours. Perhaps it was the fact that over 250 guests had crammed into the Hollywood School House, maybe it was the fact that we placed the dance floor next to the bar, maybe it was the fact that a lot of WSU Cougs were there – regardless of the reason why, Rob & Cambria’s guests came to DANCE. At one point, with the dance floor packed, Robert convinced me to hand him over the mic so he could serenade Cambria to Next’s “Too Close”. Yes, it was that kind of night!
At the end of the night, we invited everyone out for the grand finale – a fireworks show and Robert & Cambria’s send off. For these two, I couldn’t imagine a better ending to the “Best Party Ever!”.
Prelude: Vitamin String Quartet Selections
- Family: Bach – “Jesus, Joy of Man’s Desiring”
- Wedding Party: The Band Perry – “All Your Life”
- Bridal Procesion: Jonathan Cain – “Bridal March”
- Recessional: Sugarland – “Stuck On You”
- Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): Song Skits
- Grand Entrance: Run-DMC – “Let’s Get Married (Remix)”
- Cake Cutting: Gary Wright – “Dreamweaver”
- First Dance: Blake Shelton – “God Gave Me You”
- Father/Daughter Dance: Loudon Wainwright – “Daughter”
- Mother/Son Dance: Louis Armstrong – “What A Wonderful World”
- Longest Married Couple Dance: Jason Mraz – “Lucky” & Frank Sinatra – “The Way You Look Tonight”
- Bouquet Toss: Cyndi Lauper: “Girls Just Want To Have Fun”
- Garter Removal & Toss: Kardinal Offishal – “Dangerous”
- Last Dance: Justin Timberlake – “Senorita”
Dancing: Oldies, Rock & Roll, 80s, Top 40, R&B, Hip-Hop
Photos Courtesy: HR Northwest Photography.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.