How to make a winter wedding at the Pioneer Park Pavilion in Puyallup magical: set up lighted Christmas trees around the perimeter of the room, invite 250 of your closest family and friends, hope for snow, and add in a ton of laughter and dancing. That’s the recipe Sarah & Andy used to make their December wedding a truly fun and unforgettable celebration.
Sarah & Andy, thank you so much for having me as your Wedding MC & DJ. It was a magical night, and the perfect way to cap off the year!
Cheers to you both!
Prelude: Live Musician
- Processional: Tran-Siberian Orchestra – “Christmas Canon”
- Recessional: Queen – “We Are The Champions”
Cocktail Hour: Classic Crooners
Dinner: DJ’s Choice
- Cake Cutting: Adam Sandler – “Grow Old With You”
- First Dance: Johnny Cash – “First Time I Ever Saw Your Face”
- Father/Bride Dance: Steven Curtis Chapman – “Cinderella”
- Mother/Groom Dance: Mark Harris – “Find Your Wings”
- Longest Married Couple Dance: Michael Bolton – “When A Man Loves A Woman” & Righteous Brothers – “Unchained Melody”
- Teddy Bear Toss: Elvis Presley – “(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear”
- Bouquet Toss: Cyndi Lauper – “Girls Just Want To Have Fun”
- Garter Removal: David Rose – “The Stripper”
- Garter Toss: The Darkness – “I Believe in a Thing Called Love”
- Wedding Party Dance: Garth Brooks – “Friends in Low Places”
- Last Dance: Louis Armstrong – “What A Wonderful World”
Dancing: Motown, Oldies, Country, 80s, Classic Rock & Roll
Venue: Pioneer Park Pavilion
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.