It’s always a great honor to be asked by my college friends to MC & DJ their wedding reception. When Heather sent me an email asking if I was available, I responded with an enthusiastic “YES!” as I knew it would be a great party. After meeting Sean and learning how much he enjoyed country music, too, I knew this would be a great night. And so, on March 14, 2015, we rocked the Harbor Club in downtown Seattle with country, rock, and party classics.
Sean & Heather’s vision was to keep things simple, elegant, and classy leading up to the dance opening up. However, when that time came, it was necessary to turn it up and have some massive fun on the dance floor. The biggest song of the night? Garth Brook’s “Shameless” had everyone on the dance floor singing along.
Sean & Heather, congratulations on tying the knot! I wish you both all the best!
Prelude: Soft Instrumentals
- Family, Wedding Party: Elvis Presley – “Can’t Help Falling In Love (Instrumental)”
- Heather’s Procession: Kip Moore – “Hey Pretty Girl (Instrumental)”
- Recessional: Vitamin String Quartet – “Don’t Stop Believin'”
Cocktail Hour: Live Pianist
Grand Entrance (Heather & Sean): Mark Ronson – “Uptown Funk”
Dinner: Classic & Contemporary Crooners
- First Dance: Chris Young – “Who I Am With You”
- Father-Bride Dance: Heartland – “I Loved Her First”
- Mother-Groom Dance: Celine Dion – “Because You Loved Me”
- Mother-Bride Dance: Blood, Sweat, Tears – “You’ve Made Me So Very Happy”
- Longest Married Couple Dance, Song #1: Alan Jackson – “Remember When”
- Longest Married Couple Dance, Song #2: The Righteous Brothers – “Unchained Melody”
- Cake Cutting: Sugarland – “Stuck Like Glue”
- Last Dance: Blake Shelton – “My Eyes”
Dancing: Oldies, Classic Rock & Roll, 90s, Top 40, Country
Photo Courtesy: Holly Aprecio Photography