What happens when country, classic rock, party classics, and Top 40 collide? An AWESOME dance floor experience at Victor & Daphne’s wedding reception happens!
I have known Victor since our days at Sumner High School, where we both played on the football team under Coach Ross. Victor was one year my junior, and as it turned out, Daphne also attend Sumner High School and was two years my junior. Small world!
This was such a great night, as a ton of their friends and family packed the Pioneer Park Pavilion to congratulate and celebrate with Victor & Daphne, I’m pretty sure it was well over 300 people! My favorite part of the night was the Grand Entrance, as Daphne picked the Grand Entrance selection of “Sharp Dressed Man” by ZZ Top and told me to not let Victor know what it was. Victor had NO IDEA what was to come the second he walked through the curtains into his reception – but we sure made him feel like a rock star. And on this night, Victor & Daphne were the rock stars of their very own reception.
Reception Recap Video
Victor & Daphne’s Five-Star Review
Tony is amazing to work with!! He was always available and his responsiveness to my emails & questions was always immediate! I would definitely recommend his services for any large wedding! He totally took over and ran my whole reception!! Not only is he great at what he does, but he also has a major passion for it and you can tell through this professionalism and quality of service!!
Cocktail Hour: Soft Country
Dinner: Soft Country, Soft Rock, Soft Contemporary
- Grand Entrance: ZZ Top – “Sharp Dressed Man”
- First Dance: Luke Bryan – “Drunk On You”
- Father/Daughter Dance: Edwin McCain – “Walk With You”
- Longest Married Couple Dance: Michael Bolton – “When A Man Loves A Woman” and Righteous Brothers – “Unchained Melody”
- Cake Cutting: Joshua Radin – “You Got What I Need”
- Bouquet Toss: Shania Twain – “Any Man of Mine”
- Garter Toss: Tim McGraw – “Real Good Man”
- Last Dance: Tim McGraw – “One of Those Nights”
Dancing: Classic Rock, Country, Oldies, 80s, Top 40, R&B
Photo Courtesy: Victor Zerga Photography