What happens when country, classic rock, party classics, and Top 40 collide? An AWESOME dance floor experience, that’s what happens!
I have known Victor since our days at Sumner High School, where we both played on the football team under Coach Ross. Victor was one year my junior, and as it turned out, Daphne also attend Sumner High School and was two years my junior. Small world!
This was such a great night, as a ton of their friends and family packed the Pioneer Park Pavilion to congratulate and celebrate with Victor & Daphne, I’m pretty sure it was well over 300 people! My favorite part of the night was the Grand Entrance, as Daphne picked the Grand Entrance selection of “Sharp Dressed Man” by ZZ Top and told me to not let Victor know what it was. Victor had NO IDEA what was to come the second he walked through the curtains into his reception – but we sure made him feel like a rock star. And on this night, Victor & Daphne were the rock stars of their very own reception.
Check out the video, a snippet of the recorded live three hour mix, and photos below!
Cocktail Hour: Soft Country
Dinner: Soft Country, Soft Rock, Soft Contemporary
- Grand Entrance: ZZ Top – “Sharp Dressed Man”
- First Dance: Luke Bryan – “Drunk On You”
- Father/Daughter Dance: Edwin McCain – “Walk With Me”
- Longest Married Couple Dance: Michael Bolton – “When A Man Loves A Woman” and Righteous Brothers – “Unchained Melody”
- Cake Cutting: Joshua Radin – “You Got What I Need”
- Bouquet Toss: Shania Twain – “Any Man of Mine”
- Garter Toss: Tim McGraw – “Real Good Man”
- Last Dance: Tim McGraw – “One of Those Nights”
Dancing: Classic Rock, Country, Oldies, 80s, Top 40, R&B
Photos Courtesy: Victor Zerga Photography.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.