Fortunately, Yosi & Sarah’s guests came to celebrate! If it wasn’t evident during the upbeat ceremony processional, it was when I went through my routine before the Grand Entrance and the small guest list of 65 roared as loud as a group of 150 for Yosi & Sarah, who were outside the ballroom awaiting their cue to enter. I knew right then and there that keeping everyone on the dance floor until midnight wouldn’t be a problem, and we would have great moments like this.
Throughout the evening, the energy was high and the dance floor was full. You can’t ask for much more than that!
There was one other moment during this reception that I won’t be able to forget. Sarah’s sister, Rebecca and her husband, Ryan, were recently married and never had a First Dance. So after Yosi & Sarah’s Thank You toast, Sarah asked Rebecca if she and Ryan would like to take center stage on the dance floor, as Jason Mraz’s “Lucky” began to play. Such a classy gesture on Yosi & Sarah’s part!
Sarah and Yosi, thank you so much for having me as a part of your wedding celebration. It was a fantastic time and I wish you both the best of luck and success in L.A.!
Prelude: Mid-Tempo Contemporary Selections
- Yosi’s Family, Yosi, Wedding Party: “Aghaye Dauad”
- Flower Girl, Bridal Procesion: Adele – “Make You Feel My Love”
- Recessional: Beyonce – “End of Time”
Cocktail Hour: Soft Contemporary & Israeli/Persian Songs
Dinner: Soft Toe-Tappers
- Grand Entrance: Beyonce – “Crazy in Love”
- First Dance: Sam Cooke – “Nothing Can Change This Love”
- Father/Bride Dance: Paul Simon – “Father & Daughter”
- Cake Cutting: The Archies – “Sugar Sugar”
- Bouquet Toss (Invite): Gwen Stefani – “Rich Girl”
- Bouquet Toss: Gwen Stefani – “Hollaback Girl”
Dancing: Motown, 80s, 90s, Top 40, Hip-Hop, Funk
Photos Courtesy: Blue Rose Photography.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.