When I watch the reception recap from Amanda & Christopher’s wedding reception, I immediately notice the diversity of the dance floor: guests young and old dancing and celebrating together. And really, that’s what it is is all about: two sets of families and friends – who may have never met before! – coming together to celebrate as one big giant family.
And in the end, that is what matters most.
There is nothing from Amanda & Christopher’s wedding ceremony and reception that I would change; it was flawless from start to finish. And they were a dream couple to work for: easy going, knew exactly what they wanted, and allowed me and my team to deliver exactly what they wanted. And it doesn’t hurt that I got to play a lot of great country music for the dance floor! 😉
Amanda & Christopher, thank you for having me and my team as a part of your wedding celebration. I’ll never forget how perfect your Processional entrances were for the ceremony; y’all KILLED it with perfect timing and song selections! Enjoy reliving your entire wedding through Matt’s video capture, while sipping some champagne! 😉
Reception Recap Video
Amanda & Chris’s Five-Star Review
Tony did an amazing job DJing our wedding. Everyone had such a blast! The music was a good mix of all the genres we love. His planning process was extensive, but he really makes sure every detail is planned and thought out to make your wedding perfect. He also gives you an immense amount of ideas that are so fun! Book him now! Also, he has so many different service enhancements to choose from. We used him for our DJ, we used his video guy, Matt, and we used his photo booth company, The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co. Matt did an awesome job and was way more economical than a videographer and did just as good of a job!
Prelude: Piano Instrumentals
- Chris’s Processional: Junior Brown – “Highway Patrol”
- Wedding Party Processional: Matt Stell – “Prayed For You”
- Amanda’s Processional: Big & Rich – “Lost In This Moment (Verse Only)”
- Recessional: Big & Rich – “Lost In This Moment (Chorus First)”
Cocktail Hour: Classic & Contemporary Crooners
Dinner: Country, Pop, Classic Rock
- First Dance: Brad Paisley – “Then”
- Father/Bride Dance: Tim McGraw – “My Little Girl”
- Mother/Groom Dance: Reba – “You’re Gonna Be”
- Mother/Groom Dance: Rascal Flatts – “My Wish”
- Longest Married Couple Dance: George Strait – “Check Yes or No” & Alan Jackson – “Remember When”
- First Macarons: Neil Diamond – “Sweet Caroline”
- Last Dance: Justin Timberlake – “Can’t Stop The Feeling”
- Grand Send-Off: Big & Rich – “Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)”
Dancing: Motown, Big Band & Swing, Oldies, Classic Rock & Roll, 1980s, Top 40, Alternative & Modern Rock, Funk, Country