When I watch the reception recap from Amanda & Christopher’s wedding reception, I immediately notice the diversity of the dance floor: guests young and old dancing and celebrating together. And really, that’s what it is is all about: two sets of families and friends – who may have never met before! – coming together to celebrate as one big giant family.
And in the end, that is what matters most.
There is nothing from Amanda & Christopher’s wedding ceremony and reception that I would change; it was flawless from start to finish. And they were a dream couple to work for: easy going, knew exactly what they wanted, and allowed me and my team to deliver exactly what they wanted. And it doesn’t hurt that I got to play a lot of great country music for the dance floor! 😉
Amanda & Christopher, thank you for having me and my team as a part of your wedding celebration. I’ll never forget how perfect your Processional entrances were for the ceremony; y’all KILLED it with perfect timing and song selections! Enjoy reliving your entire wedding through Matt’s video capture, while sipping some champagne! 😉
Prelude: Piano Instrumentals
- Chris’s Processional: Junior Brown – “Highway Patrol”
- Wedding Party Processional: Matt Stell – “Prayed For You”
- Amanda’s Processional: Big & Rich – “Lost In This Moment (Verse Only)”
- Recessional: Big & Rich – “Lost In This Moment (Chorus First)”
Cocktail Hour: Classic & Contemporary Crooners
Dinner: Country, Pop, Classic Rock
- First Dance: Brad Paisley – “Then”
- Father/Bride Dance: Tim McGraw – “My Little Girl”
- Mother/Groom Dance: Reba – “You’re Gonna Be”
- Mother/Groom Dance: Rascal Flatts – “My Wish”
- Longest Married Couple Dance: George Strait – “Check Yes or No” & Alan Jackson – “Remember When”
- First Macarons: Neil Diamond – “Sweet Caroline”
- Last Dance: Justin Timberlake – “Can’t Stop The Feeling”
- Grand Send Off: Big & Rich – “Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)”
Dancing: Motown, Big Band & Swing, Oldies, Classic Rock & Roll, 1980s, Top 40, Alternative & Modern Rock, Funk, Country
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.