Kody is a tech for a orthotics and prosthetics company, who I clicked with while talking about sports and our favorite pairs of Air Jordans. Casey is his stunningly beautiful bride, who shared some hilarious stories of her experiences as a junior high school teacher, and patiently listened to Kody and me talk sports and Air Jordans. Together, they hosted one of the finest weddings I’ve every been a part of at Laurel Creek Manor in Sumner, Washington – every detail (food, drinks, the Mirror Booth, desserts, dancing, and more!) was designed with their guests enjoyment in mind – capped off with a surprise fireworks show that was kept secret from their family and friends until the very end.
Casey & Kody: it was an absolute joy to be a part of your day, but more importantly, to be able to call you friends. You are kind, generous, and most deserving of all the best this life has to offer. Congratulations!
Prelude: Soft Piano Selections
- Seating of the Family, Wedding Party Processional: Brooklyn Duo – “Let It Go”
- Casey’s Processional: Brooklyn Duo – “Love Me Like You Do”
- Recessional: Rare Earth – “I Just Want To Celebrate”
Cocktail Hour: Funk, Disco, Pop
Dinner: Indie, Alternative, Pop, Classic Rock
- Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): American Authors – “Best Day of My Life”
- Grand Entrance (Casey & Kody): Kenny Loggins – “Danger Zone”
- First Dance: Ed Sheeran – “How Would You Feel (Paean)”
- Cake Cutting: Maroon 5 – “Sugar”
- Father/Bride Dance: Josh Turner – “I’ll Be There”
- Mother/Groom Dance: Reba – “You’re Gonna Be”
- Bouquet Toss: Cake – “Short Skirt/Long Jacket”
- Garter Removal & Toss: Van Halen – “Hot For Teacher”
- Last Dance: Billy Joel – “Piano Man”
Dancing: Motown, Oldies, Disco, Classic Rock & Roll, 1980s, 1990s, Alternative & Modern Rock, R&B, Funk, Reggae/Latin, 2000s, Top 40, Electronic Dance Music, Hip-Hop,
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.