While it’s a beautiful setting year-round, there is just something extra special about a Fall wedding at The Kelley Farm in Bonney Lake, Washington. Such was the case for Erin & Kenny’s country-influenced ceremony and reception. I attribute it to their selected color palette and decor, giving the not-so-subtle reminder that Thanksgiving and the holidays were just around the corner.
And since both the holidays and weddings are about celebrating with family and friends, they go oh-so-perfectly hand-in-hand.
I just knew it was going to be One Of Those Nights when AC/DC blared through my RCF EVOX speakers for the Grand Entrance and everyone was into it. And I wasn’t wrong: Erin & Kenny’s wedding was the perfect balance of excitement and emotion, which led to a fantastic Sunday wedding celebration that no one wanted to leave until they absolutely had to… mainly because they had work early the next morning.
Erin & Kenny, it was a pleasure to serve as your wedding MC & DJ. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness, good fortune, and many blessings!
Prelude: Soft Country
- Kenny’s Processional, Seating of the Family: Luke Combs – “Forever After All”
- Wedding Party Processional: Scotty McCreery – “This Is It”
- Erin’s Processional: Rascal Flatts – “Bless The Broken Road”
- Recessional: Randy Travis – “Forever and Ever, Amen”
Cocktail Hour: Country, Classic Rock
Dinner: Country, Classic Rock
- Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): AC/DC – “Shoot To Thrill”
- Grand Entrance (Erin & Kenny): David Lee Roth – “Just Like Paradise”
- First Dance: Spencer Crandall – “My Person”
- Father/Bride Dance: Carrie Underwood – “The Girl You Think I Am”
- Mother/Groom Dance: Kenny Chesney – “Don’t Blink”
- Cake Cutting: Old Dominion – “Make It Sweet”
- Bouquet Toss (Invite): Miranda Lambert – “Tequila Does (Telemintri Mix)”
- Bouquet Toss (Toss): Willie Jones – “Bachelorettes on Broadway”
- Garter Toss (Invite): Def Leppard – “Pour Some Sugar on Me”
- Garter Toss (Removal): Justin Timberlake – “Rock Your Body”
- Garter Toss (Toss): Trey Songz – “Bottoms Up”
Dancing: Classic Rock & Roll, 1990s, 2020s, Country