I was so excited for Josh & Irina’s wedding at Urban Light Studios in Seattle, Washington, as we had one hell of a reception experience planned. Seriously, I was so eager for 5 PM on the 28th of June to arrive. Here’s a list of the awesomeness that happened:
- Irina & Josh ended their ceremony with a kiss, followed up with a shot of vodka toast with their guests
- Hilarious Wedding Party One-Liners for Josh & Irina’s bridesmaids and groomsmen
- The Kissing Couple Drawing
- Mad-Lib Love Letters
- Josh & Irina’s Surprise First Dance Routine – brought the house down!
- Josh’s Chug, Chug, Chug Contest to give away the garter
Seriously, what an awesome wedding reception experience; and that all went down before we even opened the dance floor and turned the music up!
Congratulations Josh & Irina! It was a wonderful evening and I’m honored to have served as your Master of Ceremonies and DJ. I wish you both the best of luck and success in all you do!
Prelude: Soft Contemporary
- Wedding Party: The XX – “Stars”
- Irina’s Procession: Adele – “Make You Feel My Love”
- Recessional: Ray LaMontagne – “You Are The Best Thing”
Cocktail Hour: Contemporary
Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): The Black Eyed Peas – “Let’s Get It Started”
Grand Entrance (Bryan & Andrea): Fun. – “We Are Young”
- Cake Cutting: Bruno Mars – “Just The Way You Are”
- First Dance: Michael Buble – “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”
- Mother-Groom Dance: Shinedown – “Simple Man”
- Father-Bride Dance: Van Morrison – “Tupelo Honey”
- Bouquet Toss: Beyonce – “Single Ladies”
- Garter Toss: Christina Aguilera – “Nasty Naughty Boy”
- Last Dance: Ray LaMontagne – “Let It Be Me”
Dancing: Big Band & Swing, Oldies, Classic Rock & Roll, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, Top 40, Electronic Dance Music, Hip-Hop, Alternative & Modern Rock, R&B, Reggae/Latin
Photo Courtesy: Urban Light Studios.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.