It’s so much fun to play for a group of people who just want to have fun and trust the DJ on the musical journey they are about to embark on.
As for the all-star vendor team: Herban Feast prepared yet another delicious meal to Allison & Mick’s guests, Erik & Ali from Vail Studio were on-hand to capture each moment in their typical brilliant fashion, The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co. entertained the guests who took a break from the dance floor action with their Traditional Photo Booth offering, and the whole evening was planned and organized to perfection by Nina from RockerBaby Productions.
Mick & Allison, congratulations! It was an honor to serve you. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding reception.
Prelude: Classical String Quartet Selections
- Family: Ivo Pogorelich – “Prelude in F Major, Op. 28, No. 23”
- Wedding Party: Pride & Prejudice – “Dawn”
- Allison’s Procession: Peter Schmalfuss – “Clair De Lune”
- Recessional: The Turtles – “Happy Together”
Cocktail Hour: Crooners
Grand Entrance (Family): Gladys Knight & The Pips – “The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me” & Elton John – “Your Song”
Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): Aerosmith – “Walk This Way”
Grand Entrance (Mick & Allison): Glover Washington, Jr. – “Just The Two of Us”
Dinner: Mick & Allison’s Selections
- First Dance: Gordon Lightfoot – “Beautiful”
- Father-Bride Dance: Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole – “Unforgettable”
- Mother-Son Dance: The Beatles – “In My Life”
- Longest Married Couple Dance, Song #1: Rod Stewart – “Have I Told You Lately”
- Longest Married Couple Dance, Song #2: Frank Sinatra – “The Way You Look Tonight”
- Cake Cutting: Peter Gabriel – “In Your Eyes”
- Bouquet Toss (Invite): Kelis – “Milkshake”
- Garter Toss (Toss): Beyonce – “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
- Last Dance: Journey – “Don’t Stop Believing”
Dancing: Oldies, Classic Rock & Roll, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, Top 40, Hip-Hop
Photo Courtesy: Vail Studio.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER BLOG POST!
Join my VIP list and receive a notification in your inbox when I've posted a new article.